Foldable Palletized Box
COLLAPSIBLE | STACKABLE & RACKABLE| REUSABLE | CUSTOMIZABLE
The QuadBox, a foldable large container (FLC) is the perfect alternative to traditional wire mesh pallets and corrugated boxes. Our expertise in design engineering and concept-to-delivery have led us to offer the world’s lightest solution of Foldable Pallet Box for bulk storage of goods of varying sizes.
QB Window Structure – QuadBox is a 3-piece solution comprising of top anti-skid lid, collapsible walls and pallet base, each made of ATL’s lightweight composite
QB Positioning Locks – The unique and easy-to-use CamLock has a one-push sliding system that allows quick & safe assembly & disassembly of the
box. This innovative lock involves a snap-closing action that securely positions the walls to the base & lid, preventing inadvertent opening or displacement.
QB Window — An optional port allows the desired ease of access during loading and unloading of material. This no-gap closure with its special lock
ensures that the interior remains dust-free during dry storage and transportation.
QB Partitions — The optional partitions serve as cushions for horizontal and vertical segregation of goods, ensuring that there is no contact between
materials, or damage to the goods. These interlocking panels can be portable, removable or permanently integrated.
In the collapsed state, the QuadBox, made of ATL’s superior composite technology, offers volume saving of up to 75%. This guarantees space optimization and cost savings during transportation and storage, adding value to supply chain operation that involve reverse logistics and reusable packaging.
- Outstanding cost-performance ratio with high reusability
- Foldable & collapsible walls
- Racking & stacking for increased warehouse space efficiency
- Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Rigid walls that do not bulge
- Structural robustness ensures material safety
- Material does not crack, swell, tear, break or deteriorate
- Water proof, weather proof, termite proof, chemical proof
- Fumigation free, zero maintenance export-friendly solution
- All-in-one combination of pallet and box
- Flat surface of base and lid
- Recyclable thermoplastic raw material
- Customisable dimensions, branding and identification possible
Using the same composite technology that is used for manufacturing of aircrafts, marine vessels and pre-fabricated building panels, ATL offers a wide spectrum of material handling solutions that offer advantages of lightweight PP composite, such as:
- Pallets & Boxes
- Tier Separators
- Packaging of Sensitive Equipment
- Containers for Missiles & Ammunition