Material Handling Pallets
Lighter | Stronger | Safer
ATL’s lightweight composite technology is capable of absorbing huge amounts of energy under impact loads which results in high structural robustness. It extends savings and optimization on key metrics – cost, handling & safety. We understand the complexities of material handling and offer application specific pallets that optimize your supply chain.
ATL plastic pallets are suitable across a range of industries including pharmaceutical, chemical, general manufacturing, FMCG, grains, food and beverage.
Suitable for following Industries:
- Automotive Components
- Food & Beverages
- Fertilizers & Pesticides
- Agri-Products (grains & seeds)
- Logistics & 3PL Companies
- Excellent durability & reusability
- Zero maintenance & fumigation free – weather proof, termite proof, rust proof, anti-microbial, chemical proof
- Easy to clean, hygienic closed pallets without cavities that prohibits dirt from accumulating
- Nail & splinter proof ergonomic design for safety of material & personnel
- High strength to weight ratio
- Homogeneous material that offers recyclability and buyback features
- Customizable dimensions & design to enable logistical economies
- Create better retail product displays and demonstration set up
Export Friendly Pallets
International shipping process to the customer for the first use or on a back haul to the shipper can result in higher costs since weight and volume have huge financial implications for air and cargo shipments.
However, Plastic PalletZ is not only suitable if you require pallets for one time use but are also the one stop solution when you require reusability. Plastic PalletZ have high strength to weight ratio, i.e., you can carry more on less weight.
The Twister series featuring removable legs allow you to disassemble the pallet legs for space and volume optimization when the pallet is not in use.
Wooden Pallets v/s ATL’s Plastic Pallets
Whether it is hygiene, stackability, testability, longevity or aesthetic features, plastic pallets trump wooden pallets across every industry usage. ATL pallets are immune to cavities and chemicals. Not only do they ensure that your material remains safe, but also provide a seamless flat surface that prohibits contamination from the unhygienic environment.
For detailed comparative analysis between the popular pallet technologies, please click here
Standard Pallet Sizes
- 800mm x 1200mm (Euro Pallet)
- 800mm x 1000mm
- 1000mm x 1000mm
- 1000mm x 1200mm
- 1200mm x 1200mm
Customized Pallet Sizes for Material Handling Efficiency & Optimization
Our expertise is in customizing the pallet sizes to your operations, be it space optimization in air or cargo even trucks. We empower you with the most efficient and economical material handling and logistics operations.
Some of the irregular pallets sizes that we have supplied are of 1500 mm x 900 mm and of 1150 mm x 750 mm. We can also customize solutions if you require pallets with light load capacity of 300 kgs or you need tailor made pallets with special raised edging. Our guiding principle remains the same – to enable efficiencies and economies for you in supply chain management
Protective Packaging Solution for Medical Devices, Heavy Equipment & Sensitive Components
We go beyond just boxing up a machine. We design and manufacture custom containers and protective packaging that provide optimum shock & vibration protection as well as corrosion inhibition as required by sensitive equipment. The composite technology extends the strength and durability to deliver equipment without any damage, hence reducing the chances for repair, recalibration or replacement of the equipment.
- Best suited for multi-use equipment that require reusable packaging and involve reverse logistics
- Reduce the risk of failure and successfully deliver device to market
- Communicate manufacturer’s branding and value proposition
- Protects against potential transit problems of domestic and international shipping
- Lightweight material saves on freight and manpower efforts
- Custom designed to ensure protection, cushioning and compartmentalization of all loose parts, fragile components and electronic panels
- Accessories such as wheels, pick-up handles, etc can be integrated to ensure ease in material handling and loading